Our REST API is a package of artificial intelligence and blockchain-powered solutions for analyzing and extracting various kinds of information from unstructured text data, videos and images.
SummarizeBot API includes a lot of different solutions for text analysis:
- summarization API automatically extracts the most important information, keywords and keyphrases from weblinks, documents, audio files and images.
- article extraction API is used to extract clean article text from a file that you provide to the API. For hypertext documents it also identifies different metadata such as title, main article image, publish date, author, meta description, etc.
- language detection API analyzes a document that you provide and recognizes the language of the text. The method returns the language code conform to ISO 639-1 identifiers.
- video API automatically extracts detailed video information from hypertext pages: direct video url, video provider, video width and height.
- face detection API analyzes an image file to find faces.
- sentiment analysis API analyzes text to return the sentiment as positive, negative or neutral. Additionally it provides an overall score of the aggregate sentiment for the entire text and a list of aspects that are mentioned in a document (negative or positive words and phrases).
- comments extraction API automatically structures and extracts reviews and comments from web pages.
- image recognition API classifies the contents of an entire image into thousands of categories (e.g., "basketball", "lion", "shark").
summarization, natural language processing, web scraping, web data extraction, sentiment analysis, news analysis, keywords extraction