As customers interact with online content or applications, they generate vast quantities of data. In order to make this data useful you need to be able to store it and you need to be able to ask it questions. If you can do both, you can turn this data into actionable business insight that can be used to drive product innovation and product revenue. The 10Duke Reporting Service helps you do both.
- RESTful endpoint for accepting report entries in XML.
- XML and JSON are both supported as output data formats.
- Supports using MySQL, PostgreSql and HSQL databases.
- Customisable reporting service delivered on an on-demand, SaaS basis.
- Gain INCREDIBLE insight into customer preferences.
- Improve product development based on real-time usage data.
- Avoid the cost and rigidity of expensive enterprise reporting servers.
- Easily extendable to support bespoke analytical requirements.
customer tracking, behaviorism, behaviour analysis, reporting service, 10duke, REST, business insight, usage analysis