The HTTP API is a collection of calls for accessing QuickBase applications over the web. It is an interface only; no components, modules, or libraries are installed at the application end.
Using the QuickBase API, you can:
- Provide secure access to QuickBase and QuickBase applications.
- Manage access through the QuickBase roles feature.
- Automate the application life cycle: creation, deletion, and copying (cloning) of applications.
- Create, modify, and delete the application’s tables and fields
- Add, update, delete, and querying table records